The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to manage weekly and future availability of your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Approve or reject your staff's weekly & future availability requests. Also, check the conflicts before approving or rejecting.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a Manager, Supervisor and Scheduler access privileges in Humanity to manage staff availability request.
- Schedulers can approve availability request for the position(s) they have access given by the manager.
- 'Weekly Availability' and 'Future Availability' must be enabled under the ‘Settings’ module.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Manage Weekly Availability
- Manage Future Availability
Manage Weekly Availability
Step 1: Click the 'Staff' module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the arrow icon next to 'Add Employees' tab and select 'Manage Weekly Availability' from the drop-down as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Approve’ or 'Reject' tab to approve or reject the requests submitted by the staff as shown in Image 3.
Manage Future Availability
Step 1: Click the arrow icon next to 'Add Employees' tab and select 'Manage Future Availability' from the drop-down as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Click ‘Approve’ or 'Reject' tab to approve or reject the requests submitted by the staff as shown in Image 5.
- You can click the ‘Check’ tab to check the conflicts before approving or rejecting the availability requests.
- You can select the name of the employees from the left-side to manage the availability of a specific employee.
- You can switch the view in 15 min or 60 mins increment.
All this information is shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!