The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize settings for receiving notifications under your profile.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
You can customize or restrict settings for receiving notifications under your profile which will overwrite the global settings.
Humanity can notify you via e-mail, SMS or Mobile Push Notifications each time actions take place that involves you. You can toggle on/off the e-mail, SMS or Mobile Push as well as control whether you are notified:
- Once of each action before you log in to your account again
- Always notified when that action happens
- Never notify when that action happens
Things to know before you begin:
- You can customize notification settings for your profile only.
- If your manager has enabled force notifications, then notifications under ‘Settings’ module will take over the profile's notification settings.
- You can set the notification preferences for the following features/modules:
- Shift Trades
- Skills (only visible to managers and supervisors)
Customizing Profile Notifications
Step 1: Click the arrow icon > Profile tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the 'Notifications' tab under your profile > Check/Un-check the boxes under each type to control which type of notification do you want to receive as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Select 'Always', 'Never' or 'Once' from the drop-down next to any feature to customize receiving of notifications > Click 'Save Notification Settings' tab from the bottom to make the changes as shown in Image 3.
You can adjust the settings by selecting:
- Once for each action before you log in to your account again and
- Always to notified when that action happens
- Or you can leave it as Never
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!