The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize settings for receiving notifications under your profile.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
You can customize or restrict settings for receiving notifications under your profile which will overwrite the global settings.
Humanity can notify you via e-mail, SMS, or Mobile Push Notifications each time actions take place that involves you. You can toggle on/off the e-mail, SMS or Mobile Push as well as control whether you are to be notified or not.
Things to know before you begin:
- You can customize notification settings for your profile only.
- If your manager has enabled force notifications, then notifications under Settings module will take over the profile's notification settings.
- You can set the notification preferences for the following features/modules:
- Shift Trades
- Skills (only visible to managers and supervisors)
Customizing Profile Notifications
Step 1: Click the Arrow icon from the top right corner > Go to Profile tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the Notifications tab under your profile > Check/Un-check the boxes under each type to control which type of notification do you want to receive, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Select Always, Never, or Once from the drop-down next to any feature to customize receiving of notifications > Click Save Notification Settings tab from the bottom to make the changes, as shown in Image 3.
You can adjust the settings by selecting:
- Once for each action before you log in to your account again and
- Always to notified when that action happens
- Or you can leave it as Never
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.