The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize settings for receiving notifications under your profile.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
You can customize or restrict settings for receiving notifications under your profile which will overwrite the global settings.
Humanity can notify you via e-mail, SMS or Mobile Push Notifications each time actions take place that involves you. You can toggle on/off e-mail, SMS or Mobile Push as well as control whether you are notified:
- Once of each action before you log in to your account again
- Always notified when that action happens
- Never notify when that action happens
Things to know before you begin:
- You can only customize notification settings for your profile only.
- If your manager has enabled force notifications then notifications under ‘Settings’ module will take over the profile's notification settings.
- You can set the notification preferences for the following features/modules:
- Shift Trades
- Skills (only visible to managers and supervisors)
Customizing Profile Notifications
Step 1: Click the arrow icon > Profile tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the 'Notifications' tab under your profile as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Check/Un-check the boxes under each type to control which type of notification do you want to receive and customize receiving of notifications by selecting 'Always', 'Never' or 'Once' next to each feature as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click 'Save Notification Settings' tab from the bottom once you have customized the settings as shown in Image 4.
You can adjust the settings by selecting:
- Once for each action before you log in to your account again and
- Always to notified when that action happens
- Or you can leave it as Never
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!