The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to assign one or multiple positions/skills to an employee from his/her profile.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
Positions are the job titles or roles you assign to your staff.
Skills define any special abilities your employees have. This can include things such as CPR Certification, Second Languages, etc.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisors, and schedulers to assign one or multiple positions/skills from their profile.
- Schedulers can only assign positions to the staff they have access given by the manager under Scheduler’s permissions.
- Positions must be added under the Locations and Positions tab first by your Managers to assign them to your staff.
- Skills must be added under Employee Assignment tab first by your Managers or Supervisors to assign them to your staff.
- You can also add skills expiration from staff’s profile.
For more information about adding an expiration date to skills, go to ‘Add Skills Expiration.’
Employee Assignment via Profile
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel > Click on the name of the staff member you want to assign position/skill, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Under Overview section > Go for Position/Skill Assignments and check/uncheck the desired skill/position, as shown in Image 2.
Your staff will be assigned or removed from the selected positions/skills
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.