The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete availability under your profile.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
Weekly availability will repeat every week, the same day & time unless changed otherwise. You can select the time-slot you want to set yourself unavailable or drag to select multiple time-slots.
Future availability is a one-time availability set for a specific date in future.
Things to know before you begin:
- At the top right of the weekly chart, there is an option to switch between 60 and 15 min increment chart, helpful when setting up an hour partially available/unavailable.
- This availability is reflected within the shift window to know in advance when someone is not available for a shift.
- ‘Submit for Approval’ tab is only visible if the related setting is enabled.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Staff Profile - Weekly Availability
- Staff Profile - Future Availability
Staff Profile - Weekly Availability
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the ‘arrow’ icon > Profile tab or click the staff module > click on your name to go to your profile as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Availability’ to add or edit your weekly or future availability as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click the time-slot you want to set yourself unavailable or click and drag to select multiple time-slots as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Click ‘Submit for Approval’ as shown in Image 5.
Staff Profile - Future Availability
Step 1: Click ‘Add New Date’, select the date as shown in Image 6.
Step 2: Click ‘ Set Availability’ as shown in Image 7.
Step 3: Click ‘Pencil Icon’ as shown in Image 8.
Step 4: Click and drag to select the time-slot under 60 mins increment and Click ‘OK’ as shown in Image 9.
Click and drag to select the time-slot under 15 mins increment as shown in Image 10.
Step 5: Click ‘Submit for Approval’ as shown in Image 11.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!