The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to edit details of your own and or staff's profile i.e. customize personal & professional information.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor, and scheduler access privileges to edit details of their staff’s profile.
- Schedulers can only edit profiles of their staff according to the position’s assigned under schedulers permission tab.
- Employees can only edit their profile if Managers have allowed them by enabling the setting.
- Managers and Supervisors have the same options under Edit Details whereas a scheduler has different options under Edit Details tab for their own profile and for their staff’s profile.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Edit Details of Staff Profile
- Edit Details of Your Profile
Edit Details of Staff Profile
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel > Click on the name of the staff member you wish to edit the details for, as shown in 1.
Step 2: Add or modify the information under Edit Details section > Secure the information with Save Employee tab, as shown in Image 2.
Note: Schedulers can only edit profiles of their staff according to the position’s assigned under schedulers permission tab.
For more information about assigning positions under the schedulers permission tab, go to Scheduler Permission.
Edit Details of Your Profile
Step 1: Go to your Profile > Add or modify the information under Edit Details section > Secure the details with Save Employee tab, as shown in Image 3.
For more information about understanding the types of fields that will be visible under Edit Details section, go to Edit Details Fields.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.