The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete notes to your staff profiles.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Add, edit or delete notes as per your need for your staff on his/her profile to keep a record of their official or personal documents.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to add, edit or delete notes to your staff's profile.
- Notes added to their profiles will only be visible to Managers and Supervisors.
- Schedulers can add notes for the position they have access given by the manager.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add Notes to Your Staff Profile
- Edit Notes from Your Staff’s Profile
- Delete Notes from your Staff’s Profile
Add Notes to your Staff Profile
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on the name of the ‘Staff’ you want to upload the file for as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Add New Note’ or ‘New Note’ to add notes to the employee profile as shown in Image 3.
Note: Notes added to their profiles will only be visible to Managers and Supervisors.
Edit Notes from your Staff’s Profile
Once the note is added, you can edit the note following the steps below:
Step 1: Click the pencil icon as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Modify the text in the box as shown in Image 5.
Step 3: Click ‘Save’ tab as shown in Image 6.
Delete Notes from your Staff’s Profile
Step 1: Click the bin icon as shown in Image 7.
Step 2: Click ‘OK’ tab from the pop-up message as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!