The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit, or delete notes to your staff profiles.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor, and scheduler access privileges to add, edit or delete notes to your staff's profile.
- Notes added to the staff's profiles will only be visible to Managers and Supervisors.
- Schedulers can add notes for the position they have access given by the manager.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add Notes to Your Staff Profile
- Edit Notes from Your Staff’s Profile
- Delete Notes from your Staff’s Profile
Add Notes to your Staff Profile
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel > Click on the name of the staff member you want to add notes for, as shown in 1.
Step 2: Under Overview section > Click Add New Note or New Note to add notes to the employee profile, as shown in Image 2.
Edit Notes from your Staff’s Profile
Once the note is added, you can edit the note following the steps below:
Step 1: Click the Pencil icon > Edit the note as per the requirements > Secure the new note information with Save, as shown in Image 3.
Delete Notes from your Staff’s Profile
Step 1: Click the Bin icon > confirm with OK tab from the pop-up message, as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.