The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand the overview tab and different tabs we have under the ‘Overview’ tab.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees.
An overview shows the Employee’s profile basic details. The view of the details varies according to the permission level given by the Manager in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- View Overview Tab
- List of Tabs under Overview
- Description of Different Tabs under Overview
View Overview Tab
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on the name of the ‘Staff’ to go to the profile of an individual you want to have the overview of as shown in Image 2.
Step 1: Go to your profile by clicking on the arrow as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Click 'Profile' tab as shown in Image 4.
Step 3: By Default, the application has selected the ‘Overview’ tab as shown in Image 5.
List of Tabs under Overview
Tabs under overview represent:
- Employee Details
- Admin Actions
- Positions assignment
- Skills Assignment
- Upcoming Shifts/Recent Shifts
- Employee files
- List of Approvers
- Personal Data
Description of Tabs under Overview
Under this, you will be able to view the profile’s basic details.
Admin Actions is where you can see:
- The current status whether the profile is Active or Not Activated. If not activate, you will see the option to activate the profile by sending activation email or manually Activate.
- You can print activation instructions for your staff members to log in using a temporary username and password if they do not have an email address.
- You can disable/delete an employee.
This section lets you assign locations & position to your staff. You can assign one or multiple positions to an employee.
This section lets you assign skills to your staff. You can assign one or multiple skills to a single employee. It also allows you to add expiration on certain skills, which will allow you to receive notifications and keep track of skills that are counted as 'certifications'.
Upcoming Shifts/Recent Shifts
- You can view upcoming or recent shifts for your staff and yourself.
- You can view your shift details under upcoming shifts.
- You can view your staff’s and your schedule under Upcoming Shifts tab in your profile by ‘View Schedule’ tab.
You can view your staff’s statistics only if you are using shift approval feature and you will be able to view the following information: Total Shifts, Total Hours, Late, Absent, and Karma
Karma is a score given to each staff member that is automatically calculated based on employee performance. It's essentially a percentage score that is looking at your late time, overtime and absences.
Employee Files that managers have uploaded and shared with that person.
Note: For employees to see these files on their profiles, it is must that manager enable the option 'Employees can see files uploaded to their profile' from the Staff settings page.
Managers and Supervisors add notes for their employee on his/her profile to keep a record of their official or personal documents.
- Notes added to their profiles will only be visible to Managers and Supervisors.
- Schedulers can add notes for the position they have access given by the manager.
List of Approvers
It will reflect the names and positions for all the management from whom you required approvals.
Humanity offers you the ability to export your personal data that resides within the application.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!