The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add or edit notes for remote sites.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin
Notes can be used to add any details about that specific remote location for all the managers in the application.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to add or edit notes for remote sites.
- You can only add one note next to a remote site.
- You will be able to see the number of shifts the remote site is assigned to next to the notes tab.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Note to the Remote Site
- Edit an Existing Note of the Remote Site
Add a Note to the Remote Site
Step 1: Go to Staff module and click on Locations & Positions, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on the Remote Sites tab from the left-hand side panel, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click on the Click to edit notes > Add the notes according to your business requirement > Confirm with OK button, as shown in Image 3.
Edit an Existing Note of the Remote Site
Step 1: Click on the existing note > Modify the note > Confirm with OK button, as shown in Image 4.
Note: To delete the existing note, click to remover and confirm with OK.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.