The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create or delete remote sites.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
‘Remote Sites' are locations for shifts and events outside of your primary work locations and are assigned directly to the scheduled shifts. These could be client locations or contract locations.
'Remote Sites' can have addresses assigned to them allowing Humanity to communicate the map and driving directions to your staff.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to create or delete remote sites.
- You will be able to see the number of shifts the remote site is assigned to next to the notes tab.
- 'Remotes Sites' are assigned directly to individual shifts through the 'Shift Edit' window.
- Staff can see the remote site with the address in a Google Map directly from their shift details.
- You can also add notes next to the remote sites.
- You can add multiple remote sites.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Remote Site
- Delete a Remote Site
Create a Remote Site
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on ‘Locations & Positions’ tab from the top as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Remote Sites’ tab from the left-hand side panel as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click on the ‘New Remote Site’ tab from the top right-hand corner as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Add ‘Details’ (Name, Time Zone, Address) as shown in Image 5.
Step 6: Click ‘Create Location’ as shown in Image 6.
That’s it, a remote site will be created.
Delete a Remote Site
Step 1: Click on the ‘cross’ icon as shown in Image 7 to delete the remote site.
Step 2: Click ‘OK’ from the pop-up message as shown in Image 8.
That’s it, the remote site will be deleted.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!