The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to associate or remove a skill with a position.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin
Associating skill with a position will enable a manager to link the two together to schedule backup staff across multiple locations where the association exists.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to associate or remove skill with a position.
- Only one skill can be associated with each position.
- Skill(s) should be already created through Staff module > Manage Skills tab, to associate further with the positions.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Associate Skill with a Position
- Remove an Associated Skill with a Position
Associate Skill with a Position
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel > Click Locations & Positions tab from the top, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click Associate Skill next to any position > Select the required Skill > Secure the information with the Update Position button from the bottom-left, as shown in Image 2.
Remove an Associated Skill with a Position
Step 1: Click Skill Associated next to the position you want the skill to be removed, as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Select None and confirm with Update Position button from the bottom-left corner, as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.