The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to delete a location.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
Besides your primary location, you can delete locations that are not needed later.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to delete locations.
- The primary location is the default location which is added once you provide information while signing up with Humanity.
- You can assign location-based break rule next to the location.
- You cannot delete a primary location.
- You cannot restore a location once deleted.
- You can copy positions from other additional locations.
Delete an Additional Location
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on ‘Locations & Positions’ tab from the top as shown in Image 2.
Note: ‘Primary Locations’ should be selected; however ‘Primary Locations’ tab is selected by default as shown in Image 3.
Step 3: Click on the ‘cross’ icon next to the location you wish to delete as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘OK’ from the pop-up message as shown in Image 5.
That’s it, the location will be deleted.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!