The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, edit, or delete a location.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to create locations.
- The primary location is the default location which is added once you provide information while signing up with Humanity.
- The field of Phone number is for the Primary Location only.
- You cannot delete a primary location.
- You cannot restore a location once deleted.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Location
- Edit a Location
- Delete an Additional Location
Create a Location
Step 1: Go to Staff module and click on Locations & Positions, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on the New Location tab from the top right-hand corner > Add Details as follows:
- Mandatory details to be added are: Name, Time Zone, Address
- You can also copy positions from other additional locations (optional).
Once the details are added, click on Create Location, as shown in Image 2.
Step 1: Click on the existing details i.e.
- Location Title
And edit them by typing, once done click OK to confirm the modifications, as shown Image 3.
Delete an Additional Location
Step 1: Click on the Cross icon next to the location you wish to delete, confirm with OK, as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.