The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create locations.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
Besides your primary location, you can create additional locations.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to create locations.
- The primary location is the default location which is added once you provide information while signing up with Humanity.
- You can assign location-based break rule next to the location.
- You cannot delete a primary location.
- You cannot restore a location once deleted.
- You can copy positions from other additional locations.
Create a Location
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on ‘Locations & Positions’ tab from the top as shown in Image 2.
Note: ‘Primary Locations’ should be selected; however ‘Primary Locations’ tab is selected by default as shown in Image 3.
Step 3: Click on the ‘New Location’ tab from the top right-hand corner as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Add ‘Details’ as shown in Image 5.
- Mandatory details to be added are: Name, Time Zone, Address
- You can also copy positions from other additional locations (optional).
Step 5: Click ‘Create Location’ as shown in Image 6.
That’s it, an additional location will be created.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!