The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to copy positions into newly created locations.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
If you have multiple locations with the same positions around the globe, we have made it easy. You can simply copy the positions while creating new locations.
While adding a new Location, it will give you a list of all your previously added locations. You can select any "location name" to copy all the positions of that location to the newly created location.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to clone/copy positions into new locations.
- The primary location will not show up in the list.
- You can enable /disable the notifications and visibility per positions as well as customize the colour code of the positions so that it is easy to visualize where different shifts are organized.
- You can restore a deleted position.
- You can create break rules and associated skill to a specific position.
Copy Positions Into New Locations
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on ‘Locations & Positions’ tab from the top as shown in Image 2.
Note: Click on the ‘Primary Locations’ tab from the left-hand side panel however it is selected by default as shown in Image 3.
Step 3: Click on the ‘New Location’ tab from the top right-hand corner as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Add the location ‘Details’ as shown in Image 5.
Step 5: Select from the list of ‘Copy Positions From’ tab as shown in Image 6.
Step 6: Click ‘Create Location’ as shown in Image 7.
That's it, positions will be copied from the chosen location to the new location.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!