The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add employees to Humanity using different available options.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
You can add one or multiple employees to your account quickly using the manual or detailed form option at once.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisors, and schedulers access privileges in Humanity to add employees.
- Schedulers can only add employees manually and not assigned positions to them.
- The detailed form option is available to manager/admin and supervisors only.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add Employees Manually
- Add Employees Using Detailed Form
Add Employees Manually
Step 1: Go to Staff module and click on Add Employees, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Add details in the boxes as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
And click Save Employees, as shown in Image 2.
Add Employees Using Detailed Form
Step 1: Under Add Employees, click on Detailed Form if you want to add detailed information for your staff while adding them, as shown in Image 3.
Note: There are two types of mode (simple or detailed), you can add details as per your requirements, as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Either click Create Employee or Create Employee & Add Another, as shown in Image 5.
Notes: You can also check the option Send Activation, as shown in Image 5. (Optional)
- this box is checked and an account is set up with an e-mail address a welcome e-mail will be sent to this employee with their login instructions.
- If this box is left unchecked, they will be silently added to the system and can be sent their activation email or given their login details at any time later.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.