The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to send an activation email while adding an employee using a detailed form.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers and Supervisors
You can also send an activation email while adding an employee using a detailed form.
Employees will have to set the passwords once they receive the activation email to activate their account of Humanity.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisors access privileges in Humanity to send an activation email while adding employees.
- An email address should be added under the staff profile before sending an activation email.
- You can send an activation email in different views (Gallery, List and Custom).
Send an Activation Email while Adding an Employee using Detailed Form
Step 1: Click ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Add Employees’ as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Detailed Form’ if you want to add detailed information for your staff while adding them as shown in Image 3.
Note: There are two types of mode (switch or detailed) as shown in Image 4, you can add details as per your requirements.
Step 4: Check ‘Send Activation’ as shown in Image 5.
- If this box is checked and an account is set up with an e-mail address a welcome e-mail will be sent to this employee with their login instructions.
- If this box is left unchecked, they will be silently added to the system and can be sent their activation email or given their login details at any time later.
That’s it, confirmation will be sent to the employee if he/she has an active email address.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!