The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to edit approved shifts.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Approved hours of a shift can be edited by going back to that particular shift.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to edit approved shifts.
- Schedulers can only edit the shifts of the employees according to the permission given for the positions.
- You can approve, un-approve or edit the shifts only in the past.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Edit Approved Shifts via Shift Edit Window
- Edit Approved Shifts via Dashboard
Edit Approved Shifts via Shift Edit Window
Step 1: Click ‘ShiftPlanning’ module as shown in Image 1.
Note: Select ‘Schedule Overview’ or ‘My Schedule’ from the left-hand side filter panel as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: Select the shift and click on it to open the shift edit window as shown in Image 3.
Step 3: Click ‘make changes’ to edit the approved shifts as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click time/date to edit it or uncheck the box under ‘Worked’ for showing an employee absent as shown in Image 5.
Step 5: Click ‘Back to Shift’ as shown in Image 6.
Step 6: Click Save & Close as shown in Image 7.
Edit Approved Shifts via Dashboard
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 8.
Step 2: Click ‘Check Shift Approvals’ widget on the dashboard notification panel as shown in Image 9.
Step 3: Click on the details of the shift to edit the time/date or uncheck the box under ‘Worked’ for showing an employee absent as shown in Image 10.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!