The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to allow employees to manually add or edit their time clocks.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
If you want your employees to manually add or edit their time clocks, learn how to give them access to do that.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to enable settings for allowing their staff to manually add or edit time clocks.
- 'Time Clock module must be enabled' is a pre-requisite setting to view all the related settings of time clock.
- 'Employees can edit time clocks' is a pre-requisite setting to view 'Prevent employees from editing approved time clocks.'
Allow Staff to 'Manually Add or Edit Time Clocks'
Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ Module i.e. the gear icon at the top-right > Click 'Time Clock' tab from the left-hand side > Click 'Advanced Settings' tab from the top as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Check the box next to your desired options for allowing adding/editing time clock to your staff under 'Time Sheets' section > Click 'Save Settings' from the top-right or bottom-left as shown in Image 2.
Options for allowing your staff to add or edit time clocks:
- Employees can manually add time clocks: If checked, it allows your staff to manually add clock times at any time, otherwise they are restricted to real time clocking in/out.
- Employees can edit time clocks: If checked, it allows staff to edit their clock times and submit them for revision. After editing management has to re-approve the changes.
- Prevent employees from editing approved time clocks: If checked, it will prevent employees from editing their already approved time clocks.
- Employees can edit time clock without providing reason
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!