The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize the settings for rounding clock times.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
Learn how to round up the total clock time, the clocking in/out time or the direction of the clock in/out time for your employees.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity for customizing the settings to round clock times.
- 'Time Clock module must be enabled' is a pre-requisite setting to view all the related settings of time clock.
Settings for 'Rounding Time Clock'
Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ Module i.e. the gear icon at the top-right > Click 'Time Clock' tab from the left-hand side > Click 'Advanced Settings' tab from the top as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Define the round clock time settings next to your desired option from the drop-down under 'Rounding & Restrictions' section > Click 'Save Settings' tab as shown in Image 2.
List of options for rounding clock times:
- Round time clock totals to nearest: For use in reporting, and is only applied to the final total - Not individual clock times.
- Round Clock In times to the nearest: Encourage better employee clock behaviour by automatically rounding their clock-in times to the nearest interval.
- Rounding Direction of Clock In time: It specifies if Clock In time is rounded up, down or to the nearest interval.
- Round Clock Out times to nearest: Encourage better employee clock behaviour by automatically rounding their clock-out times to the nearest interval.
- Rounding Direction of Clock Out time: It specifies if Clock Out time is rounded up, down or to the nearest interval.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!