The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize the settings for rounding clock times.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
Learn how to round up the total clock time, the clocking in/out time, or the direction of the clock in/out time for your employees.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have manager/admin access privileges in Humanity for customizing the settings to round clock times.
- 'Time Clock module must be enabled' is a pre-requisite setting to view all the related settings of the time clock.
Settings for Rounding Time Clock
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select Time Clock tab from the left-hand side > Click Advanced Settings tab from the top, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Scroll down to Rounding & Restrictions section > Define the round clock time settings next to your desired option from the drop-down > Click Save Settings tab, as shown in Image 2.
List of options for rounding clock times:
- Round time clock totals to nearest: For use in reporting, and is only applied to the final total - Not individual clock times.
- Round Clock In times to the nearest: Encourage better employee clock behaviour by automatically rounding their clock-in times to the nearest interval.
- Rounding Direction of Clock In time: It specifies if Clock In time is rounded up, down, or to the nearest interval.
- Round Clock Out times to nearest: Encourage better employee clock behavior by automatically rounding their clock-out times to the nearest interval.
- Rounding Direction of Clock Out time: It specifies if Clock Out time is rounded up, down, or to the nearest interval.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.