The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to give your staff access to time sheets features.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
If you want your employees to have access to time sheets features, learn how to give them access to do that.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to enable settings related to time sheets.
- 'Time Clock module must be enabled' is a pre-requisite setting to view all the related settings of the time clock.
- Manually add time clock setting must be enabled for your staff members before 'Allowing employees to add Time Sheets for only X days in the past.'
Time Sheets Settings
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select Time Clock tab from the left-hand side > Click Advanced Settings tab from the top, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Scroll down to Time Sheets section > Check the box next to your desired option or select the days from the drop-down next to 'Allow employees to add Time Sheets for only X days in the past' > Click Save Settings from the top-right or bottom-left, as shown in Image 2.
List of options for time sheets settings:
- Import time sheets: It allows staff to upload multiple clock times at once in .csv or .xlsx format.
- Add times for only ‘x’ days in the past: Employees will be able to import, add or edit time sheets for only X days in the past.
- See time sheet notes: Allows staff to see time sheet notes.
- Make notes mandatory in time sheets: It makes notes mandatory when adding or editing time sheets.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.