The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Forecast Summary’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
‘Forecast summary’ report view the exact number of employees you need to schedule per hour. It determines if you were overstaffed or understaffed.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees; otherwise, they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
- The forecast feature must be enabled to view the report for it.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Forecast Summary Report
- Print Forecast Summary Report
- Save Forecast Summary Report
Create Forecast Summary Report
Step 1: Click the ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the ‘Forecast Summary’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Select Forecast’, 'Remote Sites' and ‘Positions’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 4 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the forecast summary report has been created.
However, after creating the time sheets report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Forecast Summary Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 5 to print the forecast summary report.
Save Forecast Summary Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!