The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Confirmed Hours’ Payroll Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
The 'Confirmed Hours' shows the hourly 'Rate', 'Rate Card', 'Start time', 'End time', 'Regular', 'Special', 'Overtime', 'Total', 'Cost', 'Daily overtime' and 'Weekly overtime'.
Daily & Weekly Overtime, as well as the Special hours, are calculated as per the settings you have set on the rate card.
If you have a shift that goes past midnight, which we refer to as overnight shifts, you can enable ‘Split Overnight Shifts’ so that each hour before midnight gets counted for that day and the rest of the hours are calculated for the next date.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
- Schedulers and Employees can only view payroll reports if the manager has enabled the settings from ‘Payroll Settings’.
- Only managers can edit export settings.
- This report is only generated if you are using the ‘Shift Approval’ feature.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Confirmed Hours Report
- Print Confirmed Hours Report
- Save Confirmed Hours Report
- Export Confirmed Hours Report
Create Confirmed Hours Report
Step 1: Click ‘Payroll’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Confirmed Hours’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', 'Positions', ‘Employees’, and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Note: You have multiple other powerful options that you can enable for your report such as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the confirmed hours payroll report if you want to print, save or export the report, follow the steps below:
Print Confirmed Hours Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the confirmed hours payroll report.
Save Confirmed Hours Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
Export Confirmed Hours Report
Step 1: Select the provider from the list of drop-down as shown in Image 8.
Step 2: Click ‘Export’ as shown in Image 9.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!