The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Scheduled Hours’ Payroll Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
'Scheduled Hours' payroll report shows the hourly 'Rate', 'Rate Card', 'Start time’, 'End time', 'Regular', 'Special', 'Overtime', 'Total' and 'Cost’.
Daily & Weekly Overtime, as well as the Special hours, are calculated as per the settings you have set on the rate card.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
- Schedulers and Employees can only view payroll reports if the manager has enabled the settings from ‘Payroll Settings’.
- Only Managers can edit export settings.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Scheduled Hours Report
- Print Scheduled Hours Report
- Save Scheduled Hours Report
- Export Scheduled hours Report
Create Scheduled Hours Report
Step 1: Click ‘Payroll’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Scheduled Hours’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', 'Positions', ‘Employees’, and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
You have multiple other powerful options that you can enable for your report such as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the scheduled hours payroll report if you want to print, save or export the report, follow the steps below:
Print Scheduled Hours Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the scheduled hours payroll report.
Save Scheduled Hours Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
Export Scheduled Hours Report
Step 1: Select the provider from the list of drop-down as shown in Image 8.
Step 2: Click ‘Export’ as shown in Image 9.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!