The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Skills Expiration’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Accountants
‘Skills Expiration’ report view the skills expiration date added next to the skills assigned to the staff.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees; otherwise, they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
- The expiration date for the skills must be added with the skills to view this report.
- The Scheduler can only view the skill expiration report of the employees that are assigned to the privileged position of the scheduler or themselves only.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Skills Expiration Report
- Print Skills Expiration Report
- Save Skills Expiration Report
Create Skills Expiration Report
Step 1: Click the ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the ‘Skills Expiration’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 4 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the time sheet attendance report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Skills Expiration Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 5 to print the skills expiration report.
Save Skills Expiration Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!