The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save the ‘Vacation Summary’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
The 'Vacation Summary’ report gives you a comprehensive overview of the vacation requests made by the staff.
This is an extensive version of vacation report which shows approved/declined the requests, when the request was submitted, and the remaining vacation days etc;
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Vacation Summary Report
- Print Vacation Summary Report
- Save Vacation Summary Report
Create a Vacation Summary Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Vacation Summary’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘All Leave Types’, ‘All leave statuses’, 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
- You can select the leave types from ‘All Leave Types’ as shown in Image 4.
2. You can select the leave status from three categories: Approved, Declined and Pending as shown in Image 5.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 6 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the vacation summary report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Vacation Summary Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 7 to print the vacation summary report.
Save Vacation Summary Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!