The objective of this tutorial is to give you an overview of the dashboard widget - Upcoming Shifts under Dashboard Module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees.
‘Upcoming Shifts' shows as a widget under the Dashboard tab showing you the upcoming shifts for yourself as shown in Image 1. It also gives you the ability to edit your availability as well.
You will be able to view the information listed below:
- Time and date information for the upcoming shift.
- Position colors for each of the upcoming shift.
- Details options to edit the availability.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable the settings to set availability for employees from the settings module.
- Upcoming shifts widget must be enabled from the ‘Manage Widget’ section for an individual account.
Upcoming Shifts Widget - Edit Availability
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: Upcoming Shifts are visible as shown in Image 3.
Step 3: Click 'Details' to access the Shift Details as shown in Image 4.
Note: Date, location, time, & position details are available to view & 'Work Units' are available to edit as shown in Image 5.
Step 4: Click 'Edit Availability' to access the availability details and edit them as shown in Image 6.
Note: If no shifts are available the option ' Check your Availability' is available on upcoming shifts widget as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!