The objective of this tutorial is to give you an overview of the dashboard widget - Birthday under Dashboard Module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees.
You can view the birthdays of your employees on the Dashboard as shown in Image 1.
Two conditions which if not satisfied, will mark the employees as 'Late':
- If the employee birth-date is not entered in their profiles > edit details.
- If the ' Users can see "Upcoming Birthdays" *Advanced' setting is not activated from the settings module.
Birthday widget shows the below information:
- Name of the employee.
- Remaining days for the upcoming birthdays.
Things to know before you begin:
- The ' Users can see "Upcoming Birthdays" *Advanced' setting is activated from the settings module by a manger permission level.
- ‘Birthday' widget must be enabled from the ‘Manage Widget’ section for an individual account.
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: Birthdays are shown as in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!