The objective of this tutorial is to show you how to approve, unapprove, and delete the timesheets (working hours) for your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
Manage timesheets of your staff for any selected time range. You can edit, approve, unapprove, and delete the timesheets as per your business requirements.
You can view staff clocked hours against scheduled hours for your selected day. Showing both pieces of information was highly requested by our customers in order to make the Timesheets approval process more intuitive.
For more information about editing your staff timesheets before approving or unapproving, go to 'Edit Timesheets of your Staff'
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor, and scheduler access privileges in Humanity to manage timesheets.
- Schedulers can manage timesheets for the position they have access to given by the manager.
- The manager must enable ‘Enable Scheduled Details In Timeclock Manage Section’ settings to give access to view clocked hours vs scheduled hours.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Approve and Unapprove Timesheets via Time Clock
- Delete Timesheets via Time Clock
- Approve, Unapprove, and Delete Timesheets via Dashboard
Approve and Unapprove Timesheets via Time Clock
Step 1: Click Time Clock module from the top panel > Click Manage Time Sheets tab from the left-hand side > Select the filters according to your requirement for Timeline, Employees, All/Approved/Unapproved, Schedules, Locations, and Skills to pull up the desired data, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on Approve/Unapprove button in front of the timesheet to approve/unapprove it, as shown in Image 2.
- To bulk Approve/Unapprove timesheets, mark Check All box > Select Approve or Unapprove All as per your requirement, as shown in Image 3.
2. Click OK to confirm or Cancel as per your requirement, as shown in Image 4.
Delete Timesheets via Time Clock
Step 1: Once the timesheets are selected that need to be deleted > Go to the Dropdown available at the top-right side > Select Delete all, as shown in Image 5.
Step 2: Click OK to confirm and complete the task or Cancel as per your requirement, as shown in Image 6.
Approve, Unapprove, and Delete Timesheets via Dashboard
Step 1: Click Dashboard module from the top panel > Click Time Sheets widget from the left-hand side dashboard notification panel > Follow the same steps explained under Approve/Unapprove Timesheets via Time Clock and Delete Timesheets via Time Clock to select the filters, timesheets, approve, unapprove and delete the timesheets, as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.