The objective of this tutorial is to give you an overview of the dashboard widget - Annual Anniversaries under Dashboard Module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees.
You can view the Annual Anniversaries of your employees on the Dashboard as shown in Image 1.
One condition which if not satisfied, will not show the annual anniversaries of the employees: If the start date is not added in the employee profile > edit details.
Annual Anniversaries widget shows the below information:
- Name of the employee is listed.
- Time completed with the organization in years.
- Day of the annual anniversary is mentioned.
Things to know before you begin:
- The 'Start Date' for employee must be mentioned in the employee profile, to mark the day as an anniversary.
- Annual Anniversaries' widget must be enabled from the ‘Manage Widget’ section for an individual account.
Step 1: Click ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: View the Annual Anniversaries as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!