The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Shift Exchanges’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
Humanity has a built-in ‘Shift Trade’ request program that allows employees to handle their shift swaps electronically. With flexible settings, staff members can request and accept shift trades quickly, easily and efficiently without disrupting management in the process.
Likewise, our ‘Open Shift’ system allows managers to publish available openings to their staff which employees are then allowed to pick up.
- Shift Exchange report help managers track statistics on such requests and exchanges.
- For 'Shift Trades', the report will show the number of given, requested or granted swaps for each employee.
- Moreover, the amount of requested and granted shifts will be displayed for 'Open Shifts'. This report is a great reference to make sure 'Open Shifts' are being filled equitably.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Shift Exchanges Report
- Print Shift Exchanges Report
- Save Shift Exchanges Report
Create a Shift Exchanges Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Shift Exchanges’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Note: If you want to include employees with zero hours in the report. Click ‘Click Here to Show them as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the shift exchanges report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Shift Exchanges Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the shift exchanges report.
Save Print Exchanges Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!