The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Shift Acknowledgement’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
‘Shift Acknowledgement’ report allows managers to quickly track the Scheduled Shifts' acknowledgement status.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- ‘Enable Shift Acknowledgment’ settings must be enabled for the staff to use the shift acknowledgement feature.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Shift Acknowledgement Report
- Print a Shift Acknowledgement Report
- Save a Shift Acknowledgement Report
Create a Shift Acknowledgement Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Shift Acknowledgement’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Status', 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Skills’, and ‘Employees’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Note: Status is given into three categories: unacknowledged. acknowledged and pending.
Step 3: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 4 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the shift acknowledgement report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print a Shift Acknowledgement Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 5 to print the shift acknowledgement report.
Save a Shift Acknowledgement Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!