The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Shifts Confirmed’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
The 'Shifts Confirmed’ Report is used to keep track of hours that have been 'Approved' through the ‘Shift Approval’ feature and not through the ‘Time Clock.’
Note: This report will not appear if you have the 'Shift Approve' feature disabled.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Shifts Confirmed Report
- Print a Shifts Confirmed Report
- Save a Shifts Confirmed Report
Create a Shifts Confirmed Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Shifts Confirmed’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
- With the ‘Options’ drop-down, you can deduct breaks.
- If you want to include employees with zero hours in the report. Click ‘Click Here to Show them as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the shifts confirmed report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print a Shifts Confirmed Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the shifts confirmed report.
Save a Shifts Confirmed Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!