The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Hours Scheduled’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
Hours Scheduled report gives the total hours scheduled per employee for a selected timeline.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Hours Scheduled Report
- Print Hours Scheduled Report
- Save Hours Scheduled Report
Create Hours Scheduled Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Hours Scheduled’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', 'Positions', ‘Employees’, ‘Skills’ and ‘Shift Title’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
- With the ‘Options’ dropdown, you can ‘Group by Shift Title’ and ‘Group by Position’ as shown in Image 4.
2. If you want to include employees with zero hours in the report. Click ‘Click Here to Show them as shown in Image 5.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 6 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the hours scheduled report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Hours Scheduled Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 7 to print the hours scheduled report.
Save Hours Scheduled Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!