The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save an ‘Hourly Availability’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Accountants
‘Hourly Availability’ report view the availability of the number of employees available in per hour in a day.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees; otherwise, they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
- Employees must set their hourly availability to be reflected under the report.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Hourly Availability Report
- Print Hourly Availability Report
- Save Hourly Availability Report
Create Hourly Availability Report
Step 1: Click the ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the ‘Hourly Availability’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
- If you want to Color code (red’s and green’s) the report according to the unavailability to availability, you may add the lowest and the highest values next to the boxes to enable the coloring as shown in the image 4.
2. Switch the toggle button from 'Off to On' to get the color coding in Black & White, as shown in Image 5.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 6 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the hourly availability report has been created.
However, after creating the hourly availability report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Hourly Availability Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 7 to print the hourly availability report.
Save Hourly Availability Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!