The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Daily Peak Hours’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
The 'Daily Peak Hours' is a report that will show the maximum daily hours scheduled per 'Position' or by 'Skills'.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Daily Peak Hours Report
- Print Daily Peak Hours Report
- Save Daily Peak Hours Report
Create Daily Peak Hours Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Daily Peak Hours’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by 'Locations', 'Positions',‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
- You can select the time interval from 1 hour to 30 and 15 minutes as shown in Image 4.
2. You can group by ‘Positions’ or ‘Skills’ as shown in Image 5.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 6 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the daily peak hours report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Daily Peak Hours Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 7 to print the daily peak hours report.
Save Daily Peak Hours Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!