The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to clock in/out using the Time Clock Locations & Terminals.
Access from your: Computer, iOS and Android Devices
Applies to: Manager, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
Time Clock Terminal is a platform where management can restrict the employees to clock in and out from specific stations.
Learn how to use these terminals to clock in and out of Humanity.
Things to know before you begin:
- 'Time Clock' module must be enabled.
- 'Time Clock Locations' must be created before setting up the 'Time Clock Terminal.'
- Once your manager or supervisor has set up an IP based time clock location or terminal in your account, any computer connected with the same IP address can be used for clocking in/out.
Note: IP address must be static.
- Your manager or supervisor can also set up a computer-based time clock location or terminal where you can clock in/out being restricted to the station/device.
For more information about adding time clock locations and terminals, go to 'Setup or Delete Time Clock Locations and Terminals'
- There is no difference in clocking in or out or using its related features when time clock location has been added besides the device or IP getting restricted.
For more information about clocking in or out, go to 'Clock In and Clock Out.'
Clock in and out using Time Clock Terminal
Step 1: Click 'Time Clock Terminal' shortcut on your computer by your manager or supervisor as shown in Image 1.
Note: In case of IP based terminal, any device can be used to clock in/out from Humanity app having the same IP address.
Step 2: Enter your username and password at the terminal as shown in the Image 2.
Step 3: Click the 'Login' tab as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click 'Clock In' tab as shown in Image 4.
Note: If the restriction to use webcam while the clock in/out is activated. You will get 'Capture Image' instead of the clock in option as shown in Image 5.
Once the image is captured, the clock in is completed.
After Clocking in, you will be able to view its related features as shown in Image 6.
Step 5: Mark breaks. Add position, notes, tip or locations according to your requirements as shown in Image 7.
Step 6: Click 'Clock Out & Logout' tab one your shift ends as shown in Image 8.
Note: You can click 'Logout' tab for security and privacy purpose as shown in Image 9.
This is used in case the shift has not ended and you want to use the related features later.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to reach us
at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!