The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Position Summary Cost’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
The 'Position Summary Cost Report' shows you the total daily cost by the 'Position' grouped by the 'Location'.
This report can be used side-by-side with Position Summary report in order to compare the Hours scheduled vs Cost per position.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Position Summary Cost Report
- Print a Position Summary Cost Report
- Save a Position Summary Cost Report
Create a Position Summary Cost Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Position Summary Cost’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', 'Positions', ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menu as shown in Image 3.
- With the ‘Options’ dropdown, you can switch to worked hours.
- By default, the report shows the cost as per the Scheduled shifts. From the 'Options' filter, when you select 'Switch to Worked Hours' it will let you know the cost for Confirmed Shifts as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the position summary cost report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print a Position Summary Cost Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the position summary cost report.
Save a Position Summary Cost Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!