The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Schedule Summary’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
The 'Schedule Summary' is a report that will list all scheduled staff and hours per day with both start and end times of the shifts from the ShiftPlanning.
This report is easily grouped by 'Location' or other filters set in the application and also includes totals for the key metrics.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Schedule Summary Report
- Print a Schedule Summary Report
- Save a Schedule Summary Report
Create a Schedule Summary Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Schedule Summary’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’ 'Location', 'Position', 'Employee' or ‘Skills’ by clicking on any of the options from the drop-down menu as shown in Image 3.
- You can also deduct breaks from the ‘Options’ drop down as shown in Image 4.
2. If you want to include employees with zero hours in the report. Click ‘Click Here to Show them as shown in Image 5.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 6 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the schedule summary report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print a Schedule Summary Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 7 to print the schedule summary report.
Save a Schedule Summary Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!