The objective of this article is to help you understand how to view tips in the reports.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager, Supervisors and Schedulers
Once the setting for Tips is enabled from the Time Clock Settings, staff will see a dollar icon after they Clock In, which would allow staff to add the Tip amount.
This amount is available in the Confirmed Time Sheets - Payroll report.
- The report shows the ‘Userid’, 'Name', ‘Eid’, ‘Date’, ‘Shift title’, ‘Location’, ‘Position’ and ‘Start/End’ time.
- You can view the ‘Rate’, ‘Rate card’, ‘Regular’, ‘Special’, ‘Overtime’, ‘Total’, ‘Tips’ and ‘Cost’ amounts.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a Manager or Supervisor access privileges in Humanity to view tips in reports.
- Schedulers can view payroll reports if the manager has allowed them access to it.
- Timesheets must be confirmed to view them under ‘Confirmed Time Sheets.’
- The manager must enable timeclock tips for the staff members to add and view in the reports.
View Tips in Report
Step 1: Click on ‘Payroll’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Confirmed Time Sheets’ tab from the left-hand side as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Select additional options under ‘Options’ if required as shown in Image 4.
That’s it, you will be able to see the tips details under the respective column as shown in Image 5.
Print the Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the confirmed time sheet along with tips details.
Save the Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
Export the Report
Step 1: Select the provider from the list of drop-down as shown in Image 8.
Step 2: Click ‘Export’ as shown in Image 9.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!