The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Time Sheet Late Summary’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
‘Time Sheet Late Summary’ report view the number of hours employees have clocked in late by day and week through the Time Clock module.
- The report shows the user 'Name' and ‘Position’.
- You can view the ‘Date’, Shift ‘Start’ and ‘End’ time along with Actual ‘Start’ and ‘End’ time.
- You can view the status being ‘Absent’, Late ‘Yes or No’ along with the late by time in minutes and seconds.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level and settings in Humanity.
- This report only shows the Confirmed TimeSheets generated from clocking in and out using the Time Clock module
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Time Sheet Late Summary Report
- Print a Time Sheet Late Summary Report
- Save a Time Sheet Late Summary Report
Create a Time Sheet Late Summary Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Time Sheets Late Summary’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Note: You can include Employee Id and Employee Eid
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 4 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the time sheets late summary report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print a Time Sheet Late Summary Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 5 to print the time sheet late summary report.
Save a Time Sheet Late Summary Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!