The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save the ‘Anniversary’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
Humanity always cares about motivating the employees. To show a gesture of how special they are, humanity sends every employee a work anniversary card once they complete a year with the company.
‘Anniversary’ report reflects the upcoming work anniversaries of your staff members, when you add an employee to your account, Humanity automatically adds his "Start Date" in his profile which can be modified.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
- The starting date should be added in the account and should be over or above a year.
- Make sure the staff has passed over or above a year in the company to reflect in the Anniversary Report.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Anniversary Report
- Print Anniversary Report
- Save Anniversary Report
Create Anniversary Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the ‘Anniversary’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
Note: You can check box to either include employee id or Eid as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the anniversary report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Anniversary Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the anniversary report.
Save Anniversary Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!