The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Time Sheets Summary’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
‘Time Sheet Summary’ report view the number of hours employees have clocked in by day and week through the Time Clock module.
- The report shows the user 'Name' and the 'Total' hours for the selected date range.
- You can view the shifts with the 'Start' time, 'End' time and the shift 'Hrs'.
- At the bottom of each day, you can see the 'Total' hours for that day.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
- Total time for this period is rounded to the nearest 15 Minutes.
- Time sheet filter let managers choose between Approved & Unapproved Timesheets.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Time Sheet Summary Report
- Print a Time Sheet Summary Report
- Save a Time Sheet Summary Report
Create a Time Sheet Summary Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Time Sheets Summary’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
- With the ‘Options’ drop-down, you can deduct breaks.
- If you want to include employees with zero hours in the report. Click ‘Click Here to Show them'
- Approved timesheets drop-down has two other options: All timesheets, Unapproved timesheets as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the time sheets summary report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print a Time Sheet Summary Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the time sheets summary report.
Save a Time Sheet Summary Report
Either click ‘Save as CSV’ or ‘Save as XLSX’ as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!