The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, print and save a ‘Time Sheets’ Report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees and Accountants
‘Time Sheets’ report view the number of hours employees have clocked in and out through the Time Clock module.
This report only shows the Confirmed Time Sheets generated from clocking in and out using the Time Clock module.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager must enable ‘Report Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The visibility of some option might vary according to the permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create Time Sheets Report
- Print Time Sheets Report
- Save Time Sheets Report
Create Time Sheets Report
Step 1: Click ‘Reports’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Time Sheets’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: You can select ‘Timeline’ or enter the specific dates. You can also filter the reports by ‘Remote Sites’, 'Locations', ‘Positions’, ‘Employees’ and ‘Skills’ from the drop-down menus as shown in Image 3.
- With the ‘Options’ drop-down, you can deduct breaks.
- If you want to include employees with zero hours in the report. Click ‘Click Here to Show them as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Click ‘Apply’ as shown in Image 5 to apply the filters.
That’s it, the report has been created.
However, after creating the time sheets report if you want to print or save the report, follow the steps below:
Print Time Sheets Report
Click ‘Print Report’ tab as shown in Image 6 to print the time sheets report.
Save Time Sheets Report
Either click ‘Save as .CSV’ or ‘Save as xlsx’ as shown in Image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!