The objective of this tutorial is to show you how to upload multiple clock times at once in .csv or .xlsx format.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
Humanity allows timesheets to be uploaded in both .xls and .csv format. Below are the formats for the exact way to structure data including the exact column names and order:
Imported timesheets will automatically be sent for approval to managers and supervisors before they are added to the staff's confirmed work-time.
Tip: To upload an overnight time sheet, make sure you add the additional column for 'end date'.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisors access privileges in Humanity to upload timesheets.
- Schedulers and Employees can upload timesheets, however, you must enable ‘Employees can import Time Sheets’ to give access to them.
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- Only managers and supervisors can approve timesheets.
- Employees can edit time clocks under timesheets if managers have given them access to it.
- You must enable ‘Prevent employees from editing approved time clocks’ so your employees do not edit the approved time clocks.
Upload Time Sheet
Step 1: Click Time Clock module from top-panel > Go to Upload Time Sheet tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click Choose File > Select the file and click Open to select the file > Click Upload, as shown in Image 2.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.