The objective of this tutorial is to show you how to upload multiple clock times at once in .csv or .xlsx format.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers and Employees
Humanity allows timesheets to be uploaded in both .xls and .csv format. Below is the following format for the exact way to structure including the exact column names and order:
Imported timesheets will automatically be sent for approval to managers and supervisors before they are added into the staff's confirmed work-time.
To upload an overnight time sheet, make sure you add the additional column for 'end date'.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisors access privileges in Humanity to upload time sheets.
- Schedulers and Employees can upload timesheets, however, you must enable ‘Employees can import Time Sheets’ to give access to them.
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- Only managers and supervisors can approve timesheets.
- Employees can edit time clocks under time sheets if managers have given them access to it.
- You must enable ‘Prevent employees from editing approved time clocks’ so your employees do not edit the approved time clocks.
Upload Time Sheet
Step 1: Click ‘Time Clock’ module from top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Upload Time Sheet’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Choose File’ as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Select the file and click ‘Open’ as shown in Image 4.
Step 5: Click ‘Upload’ as shown in Image 5.
The timesheet of your staff will be imported into Humanity.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com.