The objective of this tutorial is to show you how to add a clock time manually for your staff and yourself.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employee
As opposed to real-time clocking in and out, if enabled by management, Humanity also allows for manually adding 'Clock Times' for management approval, which once approved will enter the timesheet system.
To add a clock time, you simply need to enter the following information:
- Clock In Date/Time
- Clock Out Date/Time
There is also the ability to select the 'Only Clock In' which allows you to historically clock in if you forgot to clock in at an earlier time.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor, scheduler and employee access privileges in Humanity to add clock time.
- Schedulers are only able to add manual clock times against the positions, which are assigned to them.
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- The manager must enable ‘Employees can manually add time clocks’ settings to let the employees add the time clock manually if needed.
- Selection of a schedule and remote site is mandatory while adding clock time manually.
- Adding Notes and Tips is optional while adding clock time manually.
Add Clock Time Manually
Step 1: Click the ‘Time Clock' Module from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Add Clock Time' from the time clock options panel as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Select the name of the employee you want to add time clock manually for as shown in Image 3.
Note: If it is an employee, the option would be available only for himself as shown in Image 4.
Step 4: Select the time from the drop-down for the clock in/ out as shown in Image 5.
Step 5: Select the date from the calendar for the day you want to add the time for as shown in Image 6.
- You can use arrows to move the timeline as shown in Image 7.
2. You can check ‘Only Clock In’ checkbox if you just want to add the clock in time only as shown in Image 8.
Step 6: Select the schedule from the drop-down as shown in Image 9. (Mandatory)
Note: You can also select the remote site, add notes and tips as shown in Image 10. (Optional)
Step 7: Click ‘Add Clock Time’ as shown in Image 11.
That’s it, the time clock will be added and would need to be approved under timesheets.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!