The objective of this article is to show you how to remove a clock in time after you have accidentally click the “Clock In” tab.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees
If you have clocked in accidentally, you can remove that clock in time without clocking out.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor, scheduler or employee access privileges in Humanity to remove clock in time.
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- Time clock widget visibility must be enabled under Manage Widgets for an individual account.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Remove Clock In Time using Time Clock
- Remove Clock In Time using Dashboard
Remove Clock In Time using Time Clock
Step 1: Click ‘Time Clock’ module as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click ‘Clock in’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Click ‘Remove this Clock In Time’ as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click ‘OK’ to confirm removing the clock in time from the pop-up box as shown in Image 4.
Remove Clock In Time using Dashboard
Step 1: Click the ‘Dashboard’ module as shown in Image 5.
Step 2: Click ‘Clock in’ tab under the ‘Time Clock’ widget as shown in Image 6.
Step 3: Click ‘Remove this Clock In Time’ as shown in Image 7.
Step 4: Click ‘OK’ to confirm removing the clock in time from the pop-up box as shown in Image 8.
Once the clock in time has been removed successfully, you will see ‘Clock time deleted.’ a pop-up message on the screen as shown in Image 9.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!