The objective of this article is to show you how to remove a clock in time after you have accidentally click the “Clock In” tab.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
If you have clocked in accidentally, you can remove that clock in time without clocking out.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor, scheduler, or employee access privileges in Humanity to remove the clock in time.
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- Time clock widget visibility must be enabled under Manage Widgets for an individual account.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Remove Clock In Time using Time Clock
- Remove Clock In Time using Dashboard
Remove Clock In Time using Time Clock
Step 1: Click Time Clock module from the top-panel > Under the Overview section select Click Remove this Clock In Time > Click OK to confirm removing the clock in time from the pop-up box, as shown in Image 1.
Remove Clock In Time using Dashboard
Go to Dashboard module > Click Remove this Clock In Time > Click OK to confirm removing the clock in time from the pop-up box, as shown in Image 2.
Note: Once the clock in time has been removed successfully, you will see ‘Clock time deleted.’ a pop-up message on the screen.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.