The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to mark yourself that you are on the way to work before clocking in.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
‘Pre-clock in’ allows the staff to show that they are on their way before clocking in. Once your staff clicks ‘I'm on my way’ tab it will show them as 'You are on your way since' and then the time they 'Pre-clocked In at.
This is extremely popular for critical services such as nurses and emergency-related industries.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor, scheduler, and employee access privileges in Humanity to mark themselves on their way.
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- Time clock widget visibility must be enabled under Manage Widgets for an individual account.
- ‘Enable Pre-Clock In’ option must be enabled by the Managers under ‘Settings’ module to use 'I'm on my way' tab.
- If 'Pre-clock in is required before clock in' is enabled under 'Settings' then it is mandatory to click on 'I'm on my way' tab before 'Clocking In.'
- Managers are able to see the list of the staff who is on their way, under the ‘Time Clock’ module - ‘On Their Way’ tab only if it is mandatory for the staff from ‘Settings’ module.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Pre-Clock In from Time Clock
- Pre-Clock In from Dashboard
Pre-Clock In from Time Clock
Step 1: Click Time Clock module from top-panel > Go to Overview tab from the left-hand side > Click I’m on my way tab, as shown in Image 1.
Note: If 'Pre-clock in is required before clock in' is enabled then it is mandatory to click on I'm on my way tab before Clocking In.
Pre-Clock In from Dashboard
Step 1: Click the Dashboard module from the top-panel > Click I’m on my way tab from the time clock widget, as shown in Image 2.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.