The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to enable or disable a leave type and customize or assign the entitled days of leave for your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
Managers can set entitled number of days for each leave type and also assign leave types per employee for which employee can submit a request.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to give permissions and assign positions to the scheduler(s) for managing them.
- The leave type should be generated under the Settings module to either customize or enable/disable a leave type.
- You will be required to assign any newly created leave types to your employees.
- Assign Leave types to the newly added employee.
Enable Leave Type and Assign Entitle Leave Days
Step 1: Go to Staff module and click on the name of the staff member you want to either enable/disable the leave type or customize the entitled days, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Under Leave tab, you have two options available, as shown in image 2.
- Either click Enable to give access to your staff for submitting a leave request.
- Or Disable it back and employees won't be able to view or submit a request for that particular leave type.
Note: If you do not want your staff to be entitled to a any leave type, you can disable all the listed leave types and they won’t be able to view or submit a request.
Step 3: Click on the entitled day's box to enter the days against that leave as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.