The objective of this tutorial is to show you how to assign or unassign leave in bulk to all your staff at once.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers and Supervisors
Manage leaves for your staff by assigning or unassigning any leave type in bulk at once as per your business requirement.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager and supervisor access privileges in Humanity to assign or unassign leave type for all your staff at once.
- Leave types must be created under the ‘Settings’ module.
- The account owner cannot be edited through bulk operations.
- The bulk editing can be narrowed down to the staff by filtering the staff either by locations or positions.
- You must be under the ‘List View’ to use the bulk edit feature.
Assign/Unassign Leave Types in Bulk
Step 1: Click the 'Staff’ module from the top panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Check the box to select all your staff for editing in bulk as shown in Image 2.
Note: The bulk editing can be narrowed down to the staff by filtering the staff either by locations or positions as shown in Image 3.
Step 3: Click the ‘Bulk Edit’ from the top right as shown in Image 4.
Assign Leave types
Step 5: Check the box beside ‘Assign Leave Type’ as shown in Image 5.
Step 6: Check the boxes beside the leave types that you need to assign and add the number of entitled leave days as shown in Image 6.
Unassign Leave types
Step 7: Check the box beside ‘Unassign Leave Type’ as shown in Image 7.
Step 8: Check the boxes beside the leave types that you need to unassign as shown in Image 8.
Step 9: Click on ‘Next Step’ as shown in image 9.
Step 10: Click ‘Confirm’ to reconfirm the changes that are being made as shown in Image 10.
Note: You may use the back option to revert any changes.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!